|10 Things to do May 2018|
|1||World Press Photo
The winning images from the world’s largest and most prestigious annual press photography contest begin their world tour in Amsterdam every April.
More info: nieuwekerk.nl
Featuring a huge number of established and emerging galleries, the KunstRAI art fair returns to RAI Amsterdam every spring. The KunstRai will return in 2019.
More info: kunstrai.nl
|3||Vondelpark Open Air Theatre
From May through September every year, the Vondelpark Open Air Theatre presents a programme packed with festivals, dance, cabaret, children’s theatre, stand-up comedy and all genres of music.
More info: openluchttheater.nl
For centuries, powerful princes, eccentric aristocrats and wealthy citizens, looking their most beautiful in full regalia, had themselves painted by the world’s best artists. From 8 March to 3 June 2018, the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam will present ‘High Society’ featuring 35 life-size portraits by the great masters in art history.
More info: rijksmuseum.nl
|5||Spirit of Amsterdam
is an international celebration of whisky allows fans of the amber stuff to sample more than 500 types from not only Scotland and Ireland but also the USA, India and Japan. It takes place at the Zuiderkerk in Amsterdam each spring.
More info: spiritofamsterdam.com
|6||IamArt: Dutch Masters
Art has never been so much fun! Step into the world of the Dutch Masters and immerse yourself in some of the greatest paintings ever made at this interactive art exhibition at Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam.
More info: madametussauds.com/amsterdam/en/
Each spring, the Keukenhof Gardens in Lisse come alive with blooming flowers in every colour of the rainbow. Come tip-toe through the tulips at the world’s largest flower gardens from 22 March to 13 May 2018.
More info: keukenhof.nl
|8||Van Gogh & japan
Dutch master Vincent van Gogh’s creativity is explored in great detail in this two-part exhibition that surveys Van Gogh’s Japonism and Japanese people’s love for the artist. Catch it at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam from 23 March.
More info: stedelijkmuseum.nl
|9||Amsterdam Art Fair
The fourth edition of Amsterdam Art Fair will return in May 2018 at a new venue.
More info: amsterdamartfair.nl
Hamburg-based record label DIYnamic is set to take over the Amsterdamse Bos once again during its own festival.
More info: diynamicfestival.com
As opposed to all other tour agency’s we could organise any tailor made private tour for you. We know Amsterdam by heart. Depending on your personal preferences we could take you along the most important Amsterdam sights, but a tour along the most famous bars & clubs would be another option just as well. Or we’d organise a romantic candle light diner canal tour for you.
In case you travel with children, we could also arrange a baby sit service.
- Evin içindeki tüm eşyalar son derece temiz… Honeymoon Garden Suite (Our Apartments)
- The location could not be beat. Such… Presidential Canal Suite (Our Apartments)
- The photos on the site are a… Honeymoon Garden Suite (Our Apartments)
- Very nice apartment with modern kitchen, nice… One Bedroom Studio (Our Apartments)
- The apartment was an oasis in a… One Bedroom Studio (Our Apartments)
- I thought the apartment was great and… Honeymoon Garden Suite (Our Apartments)
- The location was perfect! Close to nice… Presidential Canal Suite (Our Apartments)
- If you're searching for a perfect base… Grande Canal Suite (Our Apartments)
- A fabulous residence, which makes you feel… Grande Canal Suite (Our Apartments)
- Ideal Starting Point for Discovering Adam City… One Bedroom Studio (Our Apartments)
- A Beautiful Spot for a relaxing Break… One Bedroom Studio (Our Apartments)
- Месторасположение, комфорт, персонал Honeymoon Garden Suite (Our Apartments)